Women on the Edge
Released: July 2010
Contact Cindi to order.
Are You Teetering on the Edge...Desperate for Change, for Direction, for Purpose?
We all know what it's like to feel dangerously close to the edge at times.
Maybe you're already there. On the edge of doing something desperate if something doesn't change. As women we are passionate individuals...traveling down a road desperately seeking something. Whether we're desperate for love, change, fulfillment, significance or accomplishment, the road of desperation can lead us to devastation - if we follow our own pursuits - or it can lead to liberation - a life full and freeing - if we funnel our passion toward a desire for God and live on the edge for Him.
Through this book, Cindi will lead you to a spacious place where you are no longer on the edge, but:
- funneling your desires for more into a desire for God alone
- living differently by avoiding dysfunctional patterns of the past
- developing a deeper trust in God, who can control what you cannot
- resting in God's purpose and plan for your life
- enjoying the confidence that comes from a heart wholly surrendered to Him
Are you ready to start living to your potential and glorifying God? As you do, you'll experience the freedom of living on the edge for God - and loving it!
What Readers are Saying...
"Women on the Edge isn't one of those books you read and then put on the shelf. It's one you hang onto. This book changed my life."
- Denise Wylie, Producer/Host, Lightline Radio Show, Toledo, OH
"Women on the Edge is a powerful word of encouragement for all women who seek God in humility with a surrendered heart."
- Dawn Wilson, Director of Heart Choices Ministries
"The book is packed with information and testimonies from women who have survived 'being on the edge.' There is simply no way you can put this book down without having gleaned help, hope, and a desire to draw nearer to Jesus - and away from 'the edge.'"
- Jenn M.