When You're Running on Empty
Offering Hope for Your Over-scheduled Life
Are you feeling run down and ready to give up?
In this book, Cindi provides simple steps you can take to restore yourself to wholeness and efficiency once again. She shares from her own life and struggles many helpful and practical secrets that will help you:
- break the everyday routine by identifying God's divine appointments and blessings
- implement good health habits that recharge your energy
- invest in others without guilt and fatigue
- avoid burnout by leaning on God for daily power
What Readers are Saying...
"Truly, there is not a woman out there who cannot relate to When You're Running on Empty."
- Cheryl M. Anderson, Director of Women's Ministry, Morrill Baptist Church, Morrill, ME
"I was so blessed by reading When You're Running on Empty. When I started to read it I could not put it down. It is reader friendly and I enjoyed it from start to finish."
- Sheryl T.
"This book has solid merit. It's an easy book to read, heavy on anecdotes, and its chapters are short, making it fit into even the busiest woman's life. Any woman who feels burdened - emotionally, spiritually, or physically - will find help in this book."