When Women Long for Rest
Are You Feeling Worn Out All the Time?
God created us to soar...but much of the time we're too tired to even lift our wings. That's because we find ourselves weighted down by so many responsibilities and overwhelmed by trying to do it all.
Jesus knew the value of rest, and He longs for you to go away with Him and get the renewal you need. In this easy-to-read book, Cindi helps you:
- increase your ability to identify and say "no" to busyness
- create calm in the face of a chaotic calendar
- learn how to slow down and spend more time with those you love
- personally seek God as your "place of rest"
- focus on the few things that matter
- find quiet refuge in God's Word
- return to the joy of simple pleasures
What Readers are Saying...
"When Women Long for Rest beckoned to me like an overstuffed chair. It is well written, and every woman will relate to at least one example listed. The exercises are simple, yet highly effective. Every woman on my Christmas list this year will receive a copy."
- Tricia Goss, Round Table Reviews
"Application is easy thanks to the talented teaching style of Cindi McMenamin. If you long for rest then, this is a book that you need to read and apply to your own life."
"This book could not have come at a better time. I recommend it for any woman who has ever felt exhausted at the end of the day."
- Renee Miller